I dare you to click xD

Thursday, August 30, 2007

huRRay!!!my BLog'S Now OUt!!!^^---in ANotHEr cASe...sOBx soBX T.T

kaka ^^
my blog leh...de very 1st 1...i guess it'll be de laz 1...rite???
lolx...crap..i create tis account n post this post~when i'm seriously in a bad mood...my brother...did sumtin awful 2 me...guess wat???
HE STOLE ALMOST ALL OF MY PENCILS IN A CHOCOLATE BOX!!!!!
n left duno how many pencils...T.T
hello??!!?!?!?
if i'm not wrong...i collected n kept it since i was...errr...standard 5???
4 years from now man!!!wat had he done???used all n lost them all duno within how many days...heart breaking,rite??? T.T
lolx
55555555555555
sumbody please save me!!!!!
can u hear de sound of my heart breaking???
sobx sobx... T.T
why could this happened 2 me?!?!?!?
god...i dun care...u'll have 2 help me n collect back every single pencil he stole frm my chocolate box~
every type he stole!!!!
erm...(too harsh n rude...)
uh...PLEASE???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww...so poor tin dat u lost all ur pencils...learn 2 4giv n 4get
=)
God bless!!!

JazZ xD said...

hmmm...thanx 4 ya comment..i'll try dat..kekex...^^