I dare you to click xD

Friday, October 12, 2007

cF GatHEriNg @ dA BeaCH...=)

Firstly,juz want to say that i'm not a member of any cf in kuantan...
i wanted to join this gathering 'cause i'm busybody..^^
that's all...
but also wanted to make friends there la...
hope everyone won't like who's this gurl...
wow that time i'll be dead....lolx...
hmmm...
I asked Jesslynn 2 join me since I really have not much friends there...
In the first place...
her mum said no...
'cause its too early and her mum doesn't want to fetch...
what the??? =.='''
so sad...i'll be alone...=(
Then i asked someone whether he's going to drive there
(maybe he can fetch her ^^)
but....he said NO...he's not gonna drive there...=(
then i told Jesslynn and she said she'll ask her mum about it again...
okie..thank You Jesus!!!
her mum said yes...
awesome =)
so i helped her to register...
and i was over-exited to sleep...
the next day as soon as I woke up...
the person in-charge called me and said the registration was closed last night...
juz before i registered for her...
heart broken...again...
what the??
haiz...so...my conclusion is...
I'LL BE ALONE THERE TOMORROW!!!!
...T.T...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u know what i will do?
i will go...anyway
the more the merrier? XD

JazZ xD said...

ya..hey i registered and paid dy la...
takkan waste my 5 bucks???lolx =X
and i went...
saw me there??? lolx...=P