I dare you to click xD

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happie Birthday ^^

I officially announce: I'M 16 YEARS-OLD TODAY!!!!
WHHOOOOOO~~!!!
Best birthday celebrated in these 16 years... is that why they call it sweet 16? lol
Thanks to all these people:
JoshuaLeeJingWenJieWenJiaWernJackLimAlissonJonathanSuSuJesslynn
JosephKanchanaYvonneZarifahYunnWeiMomDadMichelleCharleen
Ch
antelleJoannaRoxanneAshviniHarnJunSuYiCikHasimah
AiGeenEnEnEnweiEzekielKevinAlfredJoEeYunJiekShuYiIvanWong
Joyce&herdadClementCDeborah
Facebook:[Ps.AndyYeohDamienBoonJiunSohVilYeongLeeJiaShengAnilRajSchaefer]



What's in the bag?

A teddy from Jing Wen,Jie Wen, Jesslynn & Susu ^^

A mysterious box from Jack...
What's in it?

Another teddy...

Birthday card...

Cute clips...

A monthly planner...

Guess what's this?
[A mirror with a super small comb.I wonder is it for me or for the teddy?]

And guess what's this?
[Photo album. Hey, photos are now stored in computers & handphones. ><] Winking bear pin =X

My new Bible. Bought with the money my sister gave me for my birthday!

Delirious [Touch]
2nd Album I had for my birthday. 1st was last year from Jesslynn & Yan Wen.

So everything is stuffed in the box and this is how it looks like =P

No matter how many teddies I'll have in the future, Tete will still be the first of all teddies ^^


No comments: