I dare you to click xD

Monday, November 16, 2009

summary of...

Someone planned a surprise belated birthday party for Melissa. I don't know how surprise she was because I joined them a bit later. Okie, much later >__< because I was eating brunch with Enwei & Alisson. They played bowling after that. A game that I can't play according to Andrew Kok because of my nails =__=


Happy belated birthday [again], Mels!!!


On Sunday, I got myself a new teddy! It's name shall be Benny. Don't ask why =P
So hugable. I hugged it all night when I slept. It reminded me of someone though =X


I'm a crew in Quiksilver oaka Roxy!
Sudden realizations:
1. People [ Girls ] always come with their partners [Boyfriends].
2. People [ Boys ] always accompany their partners [Girlfriends] when they shop.
3. People [ Girls ] always ask their partners [Boyfriends] whether something suits them [ Girls ] or not. I wonder who's paying actually.
4. People [ Boys ] will always hold their partners' [Girlfriends] hands even though they [ Girls ] let go when choosing clothes. Something to ponder about...

I went back to sleep after deciding to ditch school. Before that, I dreamt of AYe. When I dream about someone specifically and that I remember that dream, it means that i really miss that person. Very much.
Although I didn't miss her recently, but suddenly realized that I actually miss her a lot.
After going back to sleep, the dream about her continued. Her face, her smile, her expressions & stuff. Really like it's real. Even in the dream, we argued, got angry with each other, quarrel in texts.... I just miss the time we had together...

No comments: