I dare you to click xD

Thursday, December 24, 2009

23rd December...

Happy birthday to my sister, Charleen & Hendriq!!!


For the 1st time in my whole entire life, I treated Charleen & Joshua a movie. Since he helped me to go up and down to check the movie for me, and we said we wanna watch it together. So, whatever it takes. I'm taking the whatever risk without acknowledging the circumstances.

It was a bit hard, not really used to the distance between both of us, but I think we did quite well eh =X

[Ask me how! Ask me how! >.< ]

The movie was fine. Just nice. Satisfied my wanting to watch this show. Now? Alisson & the gang are watching Alvin & the Chipmunks II. Nope, I'm not invited because THEY THOUGHT that I was WORKING! =__=

Apologies accepted. Dear, we watch it together eh? :P


::In a Christmas mood =D ::


No comments: