I dare you to click xD

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm back =|

I was so reluctant to attend TRAC YPC but I knew God has plans for me so I still went. God is way too awesome. I enjoyed myself so much that I didn't wanna come back. It's even better than last year's YLDP! 

Met up some people that I met last year, like Ian, Raymond and Jeffrey. At this camp, well, I was just being normal DFA. Not SDHDFA at all xD

I exposed my true self in front of most of them. Especially Ian. I was playing a fool with him and blah blah blah~ Awesome time! He played the guitar for most of the worship session. Either acoustic or electric guitar. Though he also showed off his drumming skills and also played bass =D

Raymond and Jeffrey. Another 2 very funny Hokkien speaking guys. I met them last year at YLDP. Same team. But not so close. Especially Jeffrey. How can someone not laugh when he starts speaking?! We played a game. The game is like this : A person in the middle is to go to someone randomly and do something to make the target-ted person smile. Then, that person is to say: " Honey, if you love me, please give me a smile.'' There must be eye-contact with each other. If the target smiles, means he/she loses. After that, they have to exchange roles and there goes the game by finding another target.

Someone made Jeffrey smiled and he was going around looking for target. So, I turned to Ruth and told her: "Just now, I asked Jeffrey to make me laugh. But he didn't. I hope he doesn't remember I told him that." 

When I just finished saying that to Ruth, I saw Jeffrey walking towards me. Crap! 
I tried my best not to start laughing and I didn't look at him. Then he said: "Look at me laar~" with his trademark hand-swinging move and I burst out laughing.

Ahhhahahaha... he can make every situation funny that it's not funny.

While Raymond, the owh-so-cool guy. I got to know him because i was supposed to lead worship and Ian can't play the guitar for me. Someone suggested that I ask him to play for me so I did. That's how I knew him. He's quieter compared to Jeffrey but he's funny too! With Jeffrey, they are a good partner. He can play the guitar and bass. He looked awesomely cool with the bass. Ian too! But Raymond is not single. Wasted laar~ HAHAHAHAHAHA x]

That's about it laar~
I learnt 3 things through this camp. but I'm not gonna reveal it here. I told Chien Li when we were on our way back. She said I've grown up abit. Haha YAY! xDD

1 comment:

JazZ xD said...

I don't understand what u'r trying to say...