I dare you to click xD

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

soRRy dEAr...

To my dear insane
yesterday we had a small arguement...
about...u noe..
guys...
dat we really shouldn't have tis stupid arguement...
after tis kinda arguement...
we'r not talking to each other...
when i thought of dat...
its almost 24 hours we din talk...
=(...sobx sobx...
duno la...u tried 2 avoid me...
for no special reason
haiz..so sad...
i was thinking...if both of us still in this kinda situation...sure we'll b like vivian and me nowadays...
but i really don't hope it'll happen...
maybe God had put this small test on us...
like He did on vivian and me...
we cant overcame it so we failed to be friends...
but i really hope that we can overcome this together
since i really appreciate u as my dear friend...
this test proves that we don't really know each other well yet...
that's a very sad thing...
frenship 4eva my dear...

No comments: