I dare you to click xD

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

c.O.p...

COP...4th November @ Shalom
People who came : Clement,Kelven,Amos,Michel,Joanne,Shirley,Jasmine See,Vincent,Jasher,David and me...! ^^
Well this was the 1st time that I went for cop so not really sure what it is about...
I got to know that everyone had to share...
Everyone did except Shirlay and Jasmine See...
But Shirley apologized to 6 people...
So I shared about my mum and youth leader discourage me to go Higher Ground.
They prayed for me...and if i'm not mistaken everyone has to pray.
So i prayed for the families of those who came.
it's though because I don't know them well so how am i suppose to pray for their families instead???
But I prayed la...guess its fine.
And I got a special prayer from Michel...
Her illustration was awesome...So is she =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so am i..
ha,ha..