I dare you to click xD

Friday, November 16, 2007

laST daY...

Today is the last day of school...
but since standard 1...i can't wait until school ends...
but now...i really hope that there's no more year-end holidays...
Mayb just for this year...XP
I spent the whole week happily...
i think it's the best week ever this year...
I spent time playing cards,chatting,laughing and etc.
The best part was Jesslynn and I went to visit our friends on the form 1 building...
We played cards with them...got autografs from each other since today is the last day...
But when their teacher came into the class,we ran away like rats...haha =p
But it was fun...real fun...
but we'll not be seeing each other in the holidays...
hope we'll keep in touch...=)
so long friends...

4 comments:

JiNg W3n [七彩部落格] said...

wei!!
wat kai jie la u????
happy wif jesslynn only????
me leh???
mei yi qi!!!
finally u forgot me...
aih
sad la...
nobody care me

† jeszlynnn said...

hey jasmine...
kakaX..
jing wen's quite upset bout wat u write orhx..
kekeX...
but i'm happie with it..
haha..
we really had a fun time 2gether..
hope it will b da same next year orhx...
kakaka...

''-'jesZ''-

JiNg W3n [七彩部落格] said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JiNg W3n [七彩部落格] said...

ok..
whatever...
sad so..
nvm la..
biasa dy ma..
=.=''

c ya!