I dare you to click xD

Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm Better Off Being A Girl

At school,I put on my friend’s spectacles…I was kind of shocked because I looked so like a guy!So,this idea came to my mind.Why don’t I try to dress like a guy and go out,see anyone realize I’m actually a girl.Great idea!Well,Jie Wen said my hair is so girly,so my idea won’t work.Well we won’t know if we don’t give it a try.So I finally got a chance yesterday.I lent Jie Wen’s clothes,her trousers,her jacket and her bangle.The reason is her clothes are more guyish.No offence.
Well,she forgotten to bring her specs and it’s really bad.Didn’t look like guy then.By the way,Mr.Goody lent me his cap too.Now that’s really awesome.


So I changed all my clothing in the toilet of Megamall…well except inner wear and I came out as a guy.Haha!Thank God there were not many people in the toilet.But some aunties looked at me…Okie,may be she really thinks that I’m a guy.So I went out and walked around.Really uncomfortable.Was afraid that I see someone I know,it's not very good then.




I got 2 vouchers for the Big Mac chant.Jie Wen’s a pro so we went for the challenge and we got 2 totally free big mac.She took I and I took 1.Since she did the challenge and I got the voucher for the challenge.Fair and square. Later,Jie Wen and I was about to buy present for our friend Jo Ee.She’s going to her birthday party last night but I wasn’t allowed to go.We went to a girls’ shop,okie,I remembered that I'm now dressed like a guy…Hey what are you trying to do?I’m a guy!lol…
But when we went to the next shop…Hmmm…I saw something I like very much.Nail polish.Then suddenly I got conscious.What am I trying to do?I’m a Guy!
Well we ended up watching Prince Caspian.(Outside the cinema ><)That was really a great show.People said Caspian is very VERY handsome.I heard my friend she went to watch this movie twice because of him.That’s such a waste of money.I think Aslan looks better than him.Haha!

4 comments:

- OTJ - said...

ha...ha...ha...
quite funny!
i can't imagine leh...

Alisson™ said...

swt..
omg..seriously??
u did tht..wow..
@.@

Odi said...

weirdy,
Hohohohoho.
you can cut botak if you want.
Hahas.

yanwen said...

hahahahahahahaha.