I dare you to click xD

Friday, September 12, 2008

How great is Our God

I had my 2nd Christian Fellowship in school today.Yesterday before I slept,I was so worried about my transport home.Yan Wen was staying for CF but she’s leaving early for tuition.Thank God!I’m doing His will and no transport home.I planned to walk home though.Well I know God will do something about it and eventually forgot about it.
Time flies…when it was time for Yan Wen to leave,she left.

T.T bye Yan Wen.
Tatatatatatata…When I almost finished everything,seuddenly Yan Wen came up again.She said her mum wasn’t there to fetch her and she waited for that long!!!
Haha…owh my dearie God,is this really Your plan?So that I don’t have to walk home? I was so happy but felt pity for poor Yan Wen.She waited more than half an hour,alone!
How grateful was I.Owh God! How I love You!!!This is to say that my God is super good!!He’s the best!

No comments: