I dare you to click xD

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Thank You Joseph!!!

One upon a time…it WAS Joseph’s teddy.









But NOW, I officially announce,it’s NOW MY teddy!!!
Joseph and I went to Megamall and few florist shop nearby to find a similar teddy bear.I said to him: “ If we can’t a similar teddy,you would have to give me yours.”
Actually that was just a joke because I had prepared myself to return it to him.He was super scared and nervous and kept looking for a similar teddy for me although during the process of finding he actually kept mentioning that type of teddy has been extinct.Plus,it’s made in Germany.How hard to find a Germany product in Kuantan now.All made in China.So we almost turned the whole mall down but couldn’t find a teddy similar to his teddy.However we got nothing but tiring ourselves.

Just when I wanted to give up,he said he gives me the teddy.I was like: “Are you serious?Serious arh?” Then he was like: “Ya lar ya lar give you lar…”
I know he can’t afford and won’t buy Starbucks,so I offered him a drink from Starbucks.He said he don’t want but he wanted something else. First he said he wants me to buy a lollipop for him.Then he said he wants RM10 phone credit.Since his phone left 72 cents only.Then he don’t want again.He asked me to buy comic for him.It cost RM7.50.How happy were both of us.He got the comic he was searching for so long,and I got the teddy(for RM7.50).Well he bought it for RM10 >< class="blsp-spelling-corrected" id="SPELLING_ERROR_0">great day for us I guess.But for sure,I’m super happy!

No comments: