I dare you to click xD

Thursday, October 7, 2010

:)

After so long, yes I'm gonna blog again. Just one post. Or may be two. I don't really think anyone's reading it but I'm telling myself that you care ;)

So, the real SPM trials are over and now preparing for Pra-SPM which is the fake trials. Well I don't see the point for it takes up another 2 weeks which means we have 2 weeks less to study. If we're studying >_<

YES I AM studying! xD

No news from the JPJ so I'm not having much hope that the schedule of SPM will be amended. Which means I might not be going for ACTS Teens camp this year. =(((((((


There's one thing that's bothering me a lot this 3 days. I can't even recall what's velocity and momentum. If I have ever known what are they =P

YES I DO know! xD

It's not a 'he' but a 'she' which is weird. People who heard my so-called 'problem' will ask either 'Are you a lesbian?' or 'Is she a lesbian?' 


-.- NOOOOOO!!! Can't girls have super best friends?!?! But she's not my super best friend. I'd kill myself +_+

She's just bothering. I'm so fed-up but I can't give up on her since I made a promise. Stupid!

Get lost laar~ I need to study for SPM xP



-wink-

No comments: