I dare you to click xD

Friday, October 29, 2010

Good photography :D

Saw this link on facebook. After reading it, I thought it was really good!
http://thephotoletariat.com/good-photography-is-not-about-the-gear-its-about-the-story/

I wonder whether he's trying to say that iphone is good or just using the ''not-so-real camera'' is good. Don't know what I'm saying? Read that post I linked laaa~
No shame for most of my pictures are taken with my phone. Only. Owh and not to forget: Photoshop xD

So I'm gonna share a few good photographers here and their pictures. well, they all use the 'Real camera' though ._.


This is a shot by Nyen Chin. Weird name. He's a Christian. he told me -.-
Mostly landscape shots in US.


Steve's. His studio's grand opening was just 2 weeks ago :D

Komi. Most beautiful model I have seen.
By Steve too.


Of course, Calvin. 

 Komi again. This is by Eddy Ng.


Michael Chong's. Jonathan's father. 

 i thought he's better in landscape instead of potrait D:



Komi again. By Tiger Lee.

just found this talented guy yesterday. Jeremy Song :D


 Almost forgot =P
Jonathan Chong!!



That's not all but that's all for now.



No comments: