I dare you to click xD

Friday, December 31, 2010

Bye Bye 2010, Hello 2011

Aiyor, I haven't been blogging for SOO long. *Blows away dust*


Well, Today is the last day of 2010. *speechless* 
I don't know what to say. This year has been quite tough. SPM and all. Church is bad. He is bad -.-

So I pray for better years to come. Go to anywhere but Kuantan. Future is abit blur~ Though I got the scholarship I have always praed for, but dad says it must be 100% tuition fee waiver. If not, I can't take it. That's just pathetically pathetic. It is God's blessing to even get a scholarship but dad is expecting a full scholarship =[


Well, keep praying and have faith in the Lord. That's all I can do.

Uncle gave a digital camera (DC) and I'm announcing it as mine. Well, it's a very old model but it's better than nothing raite? Raite.

2011 is a year of fulfillment of my dreams, a year where dreams come true. Including getting myself a DSLR with my own pay. Means I earn myself to get a DSLR. Now I got the DC, sounds like God is saying: 'You're not getting your DSLR next year so the DC is a temporary replacement. '

LOL. I hope that's my imagination run wild. God won't say that, raite? raite? raite?


I'm gonna cut my hair later. New hair for a new year. owh yeah! No regrets :DD

Anxiety and frustrations. But this is a chance for me to learn to trust in the Lord more.

Peace! ^_^ V

No comments: