I dare you to click xD

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Aiyor...

My hair is my 1st life. What's my 2nd? 
Take a guess. It has something to do with my 1st life xDD
My 2nd hair cut of the year 2011, both suck. But thank God, this time was much better. 
At least I didn't shed any tears after this hair cut :(



Now I look like an Egyptian princess. Well, still a princess xD


Wanted to go back to the lady and tell her: Too short laa Auntie!
I always do not dare to speak up when they're cutting my hair. Then, I'd complain about the results of the hair cut. Should have gone to those expensive saloon or back to my favourite hair dresser, Eric. Pay alot but good results at least.


Lecturers gave me in total 5 assignments to be done and 1 of it is designing a poster! Here's what I did: 




I didn't take long to do this but I put a lot of effort. I really hope that my lecturer likes it ^_^


That's it. I'm going back to INTI tomorrow. Can't wait. Woots! :D



No comments: