I dare you to click xD

Monday, May 16, 2011

Malacca, I love you.

Welcome to Malacca!!! 
I have visited Malacca, visiting 3 friends that I met in INTI.

Sunset at the A Famosa.

I followed Jia Qing aka Kam Mou back to Malacca and met up with Ah Yao and Ah Q. The first place they brought me to was...


Jonker Walk! It's something like the Petaling Street in KL but it only opens during the weekends. Owhh, and less foreigners compared to Petaling Street.


Then we stopped by this old restaurant for cendol. Not bad, it tastes a lil' different from Kuantan's. 
Though I'm not very fond of cendols.

For dinner, we went for Satay Celup. Another new thing to me. 


This is Kam Mou. I called him that because his hair is so 'Kam'. Haha. He appears to be sitting in front of me every meal so I'd always take picture of him xD


Later at night, they brought me to their friend's place. It's located at the Tofu Street and it's called Tofu cafe. LOL! :D

The next day, we went for breakfast. I wanted to try the famous chicken rice ball but it was packed with people. Well, it was Saturday :(


So we went to another stall instead. Kam Mou sat opposite me again. The food there was quite nice actually. 


This was what I had. Assam fish. It tasted fine but the price was killing. :O




Then we hung out at this famous local Malaccan mall : Dataran Pahlawan aka DP.


They love playing pool. So we went to Cue Club in DP. Only they played. I watched and cheered :D


I like purple ball number 4. Purposely asked them to stop playing for awhile to let me snap a picture xD



Ah Yao is on the left while Kam Mou is standing on the right. His expression is.....don't ask :P


I had to go for Revo Malacca that night so we left after their pool session.


For the next visit, I reached at night too. So Ah Yao brought me to a famous Wantan noodles shop. It's quite a special one because it's not the usual black sauce type. Later, Ah Q came and we went to pick James aka Ah Pei. 



They kept saying Ah Pei is a very handsome guy. 
I didn't know how handsome until I met him. He's okie laa~ not bad :D
He wants to be a model and is currently 'studying' in Amber Chia Academy. 
He has the look, 183cm tall and super thin. Too thin in fact =|


We went to Movida which is located near DP. It was wild. Ladies night! Free drinks! ^_^
After that, we went and got Ivan for supper. Supper was fine. But then they decided to go for a Dota session at CC :(


Poor me. I waited for around an hour there. Thank God Ah Yao was kind enough to let me play with his iPhone. yeahh, he's not so kind usually xD


Basically that's the end of the 1st day. We had to sleep early because we needed to get up early the next day :D


The next day, Ah Yao, Ah Pei and I had Chicken Rice Ball for breakfast! At last I had the chance to try. 








Ah Pei sat opposite me so... there, a pic of him xD


After breakfast, Ah Yao guided me around the old historical Malacca street. 






Ah Pei was like ......... *speechless*
He's a fair fella, model-to-be. He was avoiding the sun. He couldn't take heaty weather and all laa~ 
I thought I was the one being like that :O
Soon, we went back to the car and picked Ah Q was just woke up.


Where to? We went looking for Deric. A friend I met in INTI during Youth Empowerment Camp. Surprisingly Ah Yao knows him, so we went to his school because he's taking up form6.


Then we went for lunch at a hawker street. They have good cheap food and drinks. How I wish we have that in INTI then I can save more on food D:


Next, the same old place: DP. They just love to hang out there laa~ 
And of course the usual: Cue Club.
This time I joined in the game because they were pestering me to join. Owhh well. Nope, I can't really play =|
2nd last game, this cute worth-to-laugh-at scenario happened :-




If you know how the game goes, cool. If not, go figure out then you'll know what's this picture is trying to tell ;)


We waiting for the sun to cool because Ah Pei couldn't go under the sun. 
In the evening, we went to the Kota A Famosa. 










Teehee! I didn't know how to pose xDDD




Oops, he had a broken hand! :O




We went back to bathe and get ready for the night time's wild party.  LOL. Not so wild laa~ 


Kam Mou was back from INTI already.Everyone went to the beach near Ah Yao's house and Ah Q brought coke and a unknown drink. It was unknown to me in the beginning but not now :P


Everyone started drinking while Ah Q, Ah Pei and I were chit chatting. 
They did crazy stuff, moulding the sand into....some weird stuff. Suddenly, the guys took off their baju then went running around the beach. LOL! But it was a good time.


Got the chance to take picture with these 2 Leng Zai's. 
Ah Pei & Kam Mou.
Nope, I'm not short. It's just that they're tall :D




And with Ah Q.


It's not easy to snap picture at the beach without any light laa~


Although I knew Ah Yao first, but he introduced me to alot of cool friends and friends' friends. I'm so grateful for all the Lord has blessed me with ^_^




Malacca, I love you. I'll be back :D






More pictures here!





No comments: