I dare you to click xD

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Misunderstanding,miscommunication or too sensitive?

I have this small tiny little problem this week which confuses me. Well,my mum is a sensitive person. Am I same as her? Sensitive to even small little things like who should tell me something I should or should not know.I often demand that person-in-charge to inform me.

I haven’t been talking to her for this two days.(lol just two days,why care?)

Two days is a lot.It’s like I need to talk to her every single day except days that I won’t be seeing her for example weekends and holidays.If I didn’t talk to her today,it’s hard for me to talk to her the next day and so forth.It’s something like doing maths,you don’t do it today,it became harder for you to do tomorrow.May be you forgot how to do it or something else.

Sometimes I crap which annoys her a lot.This is it,she don’t tell me how she feels,acting cool and as if nothing happened,how am I supposed to know that she’s angry,sad,excited or even irritated by me.It’s so hard for me to understand.

She said she’s afraid that I’ll get angry if she tells the truth.How would she know what will happen?How would she know my reaction if she has not tell me?This is weird.Or may be she has this “telepati” (future-knowing) ability?

Some miscommunication occurred.She didn’t say anything and I remained silent.No one is going to break the ice.No one is willing to admit there’s something wrong between us.[No one say is willing to tell me that I used the wrong formulae in maths] I can’t tell anyone about this( some people are not reliable) [can’t ask someone which is not so well in maths.].I have to keep it all to myself.[No matter my answer is correct or wrong.]No one can help.No one wants to help.

I really do need some explanation before things get worse.[I can’t keep using the wrong formulae and keep getting wrong answers!]One explanation that I got was don’t care about it. “If you don’t care,it is not a problem;if you care,it is a problem.”Means what?I should like live cold-heartedly,act as if nothing happens in my life,have no feeling no matter to what or who.Well I can’t do that,I’m warm-blooded.Actually that’s nothing to do with what I’m saying here.

Huh……………..tough and hard.That’s why I dislike maths. (Maths,not her.)

1 comment:

Odi said...

lol...thought you are telling something else...besides of maths.