I dare you to click xD

Friday, July 25, 2008

A Memorable Day

Today is a “wonderful” and memorable day forever in my life.Why?Because I,Me,Myself,Jasmine Tai Siew May failed my exam.What?Yes,I failed my exam.Beg a pardon?Yupe,I failed my exam.Are you serious?No doubt,I failed my exam.
I didn’t know teacher will ask this kind of questions so I didn’t manage to prepare.Okay it’s my fault for not reading everything related to the chapter.First time in my life,what?I failed my examination.I really really REALLY need to study really really REALLY hard now.Well,now means after my trip to KL…
This trip to KL,I’m going there for a Sunday School teaching training dot dot dot…I don’t know the exact name of the training but I really expect something fun and interesting.For sure,the fun part is I don’t need to go to school tomorrow.I don’t count that as skip school right?

No comments: