I dare you to click xD

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

oWh my MONEY!!!

I lost my money...Who took my money?
Is it my brother?Hey he took RM2 from my purse this morning.
Or who else?There shouldn't be a thief coming into my house and grabbed RM60 and left RM20 for me instead stealing my whole purse.Thief?no...
My mum hired a Indonesian woman to clean my house last saturday.Most probably it's her because mum asked her to clean the windows first.My table is near the window.
Who will it be?I am going out tomorrow and I can't go out without money.(That's not so true anyway...)I want my money...T.T

1 comment:

~Car*men~ said...

jasmine there's only two ways to solve this
a)forget about it n start collect more money..
b)finds whose the thief..
if u still cant solve it.
i will donate 10 sen to u!^^lol