I dare you to click xD

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Life...this few days

A) LYPG Kuantan 09:1
The word was Judges 11. 2 shared their opinions and we went deeper into "words". Word matters to God. Things that we say, could be either words of life or words of death. Words like "praise the Lord", "amen", "thank You Jesus" are words of life while "die lor~", "sure cannot laar~" etc are words are death. Sometimes we even speak words of death to ourselves. When we have no confidence then we'll say "die lor~" before even trying our best. Another thing that we noted is we should not made vows or swear to God no matter what our purpose could be. Like Jephthah in Judges, Li Ann thought that he made the vow somehow looks like he's trying to bribe God with his vows. We also referred to Proverbs 18:4 , 20 and 21 while talking about words or our speeches.


Prayer items were:
1. Seek God's guidance on career selection based on the 7 pillars starting from now.
2. Terengganu election: Choose the right candidate in the plan of God.
3. World economical crisis : Pray for the poor and needy.


B) Kuantan Combined Church Intercessory Prayer 2009
Venue: SIB Kuantan
Time: 8-10 pm

I’m the only person representing Kuantan youths.So-called laar~ I prayed with all the adults T.T
Bolehlaar~~ We prayed for Malaysia,the orang asli, the world… Since it’s at SIB, almost all in BM. Kinda hard for me to understand some more they talked so fast.

NOTE: This cute little girl held my hand and said hello to me when I just walked into the room. How friendly!!!

No comments: