I dare you to click xD

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mission Impossible

For those who knows where’s my house,this was the mission impossible that Yan Wen and I managed to accomplish.

My house – Yan Wen’s house – Bank Simpanan Nasional (opposite MayBank at Jalan Beserah) – Joanna’s house – Voon Pharmacy – Yan Wen’s house – My house.

Everything was quite good. Obviously it’s super hot under the blazing sun. It’s utterly unsafe to cross the road with a small lil’ important bag on your arm and you’re riding a bike. It kept felling down from my arm so I consider that the bag was on my wrist. Twice, Yan Wen made me panicked because she said: “ got car!!! Got car!!” And I almost got banged by a car and wouldn’t be alive by now.

The bank thingy was super smooth… You don’t have to know why I needed to go to the bank. *desperate!!*

Then, off to Joanna’s house. Chit chats for awhile then went to Voon Pharmacy to get something. Then, going back time was a bit dangerous. May be it’s very dangerous.
We were at the left side and we needed to turn right while the cars were still rushing towards the front like oxen.

So, we said: “ After all the cars have passed us, we’ll quickly cycle to the right side of the road.”

Then our plan worked =D But what about the traffic light? We need to wait for our turn again if it turns red before we manage to cross the road. So we rushed and rushed and I was saying: “ Owh Lord, You have helped me in so many things. Give me one more chance!!!” [I’m having sore throat so can’t really shout.]

Just few centimeters before we reached the corner of the road, the green light was blinking. In my mind: “ owh crap…but we can make it!!!”

Tada!! We managed to cross the road safely. Thank You Jesus!!! Then I just couldn’t stop laughing. Wakakakakakaka… we did it!!! I’m so gonna blog this. Joy was just overflowing.

Then, we reach Yan Wen’s house safely. Before we started our journey, the thing I prayed about was may the Lord keeps us safe throughout the mission and bring us back safely. And God did answered my prayer.

-The End-

No comments: