I dare you to click xD

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sad case...

Everyone has their posts about first day of school. What about mine? Well first day was okie laar~ Speeches and “taklimat”s about different subjects and stuff. Second day, almost the same also. Third day (today), I got my class at last. 4 Arif…wow! I’ve never been in the first class since Std.6. A bit shocking actually. But that’s it laar~

Yesterday I had meeting (sorta) with Naomi, Michel, Jordan and Joyce about the LYPG thingy. Naomi came to my house to pick me up. When I opened the car door, I knocked myself at the edge of the door. Damn painful and embarrassing!!! Now abit swollen already =(

If you can see the reddish part.


Going back to tuitions after 1 year of rest Really hectic. My schedule also very messy. Don’t even remember what tuitions I’m having… *tears*

No comments: