I dare you to click xD

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Gosh!

Can you actually believe it?!?! I made a kid cry! I'm so children-friendly, being involved in children ministry for a few years and now I made a kid cry. Why? Because he's a kid, not a child. [What's the difference? =__= ]

Enwei's blog was sooooo.... I don't know? Supportive to me? Gagagah

Don't go around telling people I made you cry this and that, you know what you've done even though you think it's right. Spreading stupid rumours about me and making people think that I'm the bad one.

Excuse me, if I am able to make a kid cry, then you should be proud ashamed of yourself because you're just 2 years younger than me.

Grow up~!!! No one is gonna take care of you if you continue to be like a kid, act like a kid and play with the kids.

Sorry if I've offended you but you just have a brain that will never mature. Retarded maybe?



How I wish you won't see this. 
Which you won't will, of course~ ^__~

No comments: