I dare you to click xD

Friday, January 15, 2010

There's no turning back...

What already happened, it already happened.
Benjamin:......

.... So many things happened recently that I can't mention everything here. But I felt heartache for her. The last time she got hurt so badly was because of AYe. She took quite some time to "recover", to be like herself again. I was so glad :D

But when she was let loose just for few months, she got hurt again. It was my fault. I didn't look after her properly. I didn't stand in her way when she was about to get hurt...

Now, what can I do? Stop her from getting involved? She won't listen to me. She'd rather get hurt again than being away for long. The least I can do now is to protect her again. From mentally and emotionally hurt.

I will make sure she will think more than twice before deciding on something. Especially whether to do something. I will make her opt out if I see danger ahead. No matter what, I will protect her from being hurt again. Even though I'm not needed..."

No comments: