I dare you to click xD

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I'm I Me Mine Myself...


There's something in my mind that I was always afraid to confess. Sometimes I feel like shouting out loud so that the whole wide world would know what is in my mind. After a second thought, I know I can't. Because the consequences are hard to bear.

I'm Jasmine. So what? I'm DFA [Desperate For Attention]. So what? I always talk very loudly. I like to scream and shout. I like release stress like that. I like to ask a lot. I like to sing in class. I like to laugh out loud. I like to do whatever that I like to do. SO WHAT?!?!

I go for things that I like. I insist on owning things that I want. If hinting is not enough, I'll ask. I'll give up soon if I don't get it. One day, if I stop asking, you can conclude that I don't want you anymore...

I'm tired of making changes in me. I'm tired of tolerating useless complaints. I'm tired of being someone that pleases other people. Who's going to please me???
I'm tired of thinking: If I'm like that, may be he won't like it. So, I better not.

I AM WHO I AM. I don't wanna do make changes in me that I don't look like me anymore, I don't act like me anymore. If you like it, God bless you. If you don't, that's your problem. God bless you more. Take it or leave it. No more stupid useless unnecessary sacrifices... No more...

[Thanks to Jonathan for editing that photo for me. What he wrote gave me the courage to be myself :) ]

No comments: