I dare you to click xD

Sunday, February 21, 2010

The 2nd time~

Going to church is more fun with you around ^________^

After 2 weeks, I saw him again. Who? MR. RIGHT!!!
And again, I got the wrong guy >______<

When we were looking at Mels' interesting T-shirt, he and his friend walked past. I was like:  "Owh my gosh... there he comes again." Amy, Mels and Alyson would know what's on my face =X
This time, his friend kept staring at me because I kept looking at him. Perasan betul. 

Later in the sanctuary, I spotted another guy which is more handsome. Which is actually Mr.Right. He was having the blue bottle again! Means, the first guy I saw outside the church, again, was Mr. Wrong.

Mistaken for the 2nd time! Unbelievable.
Both of them looked almost the same. But of course Mr. Right was more handsome. Wakakakakaka. Looking forward to next Sunday! xDD





Jasmine ni tak boleh control your face.
--Nikki @ Quiksilver, Kuantan

No comments: