I dare you to click xD

Monday, February 8, 2010

Where's Mr. Right?

Every Sunday, there will be the National Service participants will attend my church service. For the past 3 months and 21 days, I haven't been really look at guys. Even when I see nice-looking guys, I'll just look away for I knew I can't really look at them. LOL!

So then, now I'm free, uncontrollably those hormones are produced again. [Blaming my hormones! >__< ]  I was talking aka complaining to Enwei, Alfred and Hendriq about some stupid person, and HE walked in. He's wearing specs and a black NS cap. Natural tendency, I looked up and he was looking at me. I smiled at him and he smiled back! 

Internal monologue: Wow! He's kind of cute eh! xP 

So I continued talking, suddenly and unintentionally, I looked back, there he came walking past again. I smiled at him again, he smiled back again! Flirtatious I know! *blush*
Then service started. I was looking around for him which Enwei would say that I'm stalking. May be I was? =P

I went up to the stage during choir performance and I spotted him! He's wearing a white beany. 

Internal monologue: Hmmm... he didn't look as cute as he was when I smiled at him just now. *blur~* Who cares~

Later, most of the NS people went out. They were going back soon. I told Enwei that I wanted to give the mandarin oranges I got this morning to them. Ahhh... She just wouldn't do that with me~

Instead, Alisson agreed to come with me. SO we went. though I hesitated. Scared. Nervous. My heart was beating so quickly I could feel that it'd come out any time. 
And Alisson was like: "Jasmine, go do your thing."
"You're wasting time."
"I go in arh~"
"faster laar~"
Internal monologue: Owh c'mon Jasmine! Why are you so scared?! Aren't you used to do these?!

Fine! So I went at last. I gave it to the guy with the beany. Alisson had 3 more oranges. So I asked her to give to those on the other side. Thinking as long as I have given it to that guy, nothing else matters ^__^

Proudly, I went back into the church. After church, everyone wanted to see who's that guy. So I showed them. They didn't think he's cute. Which I agreed with them. Why him? I wondered...

Then, Alisson pointed at the guy that [accepted] her oranges. And I was like: that was the guy that I smiled at! Owh wait, means, I gave the wrong guy!!!! T_____T

While whining, I showed them Mr. Right. 
"OWh no I gave the wrong guy! How can this happen? I gave the wrong guy!..." 
--repeats infinity times~

Then Mr.Right left. He didn't look at me anymore and didn't smile at me. Where else Mr. Wrong gave me a weird smile. I was like: ahhh...not you. get lost! >__<
Sounds like it's good that I'm back?

However, I think I'm still the same. I still miss you ;)

--Your text brightens my day! ^^ --

No comments: