I dare you to click xD

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Once in a life time~

Yesterday, I accompanied my cute lil' cousin brother, Jeremy to his piano class at Yamaha. The teacher is quite nice and I regretted that I didn't have the chance to learn any musical instruments when I was younger. Well, that wasn't my fault though D:


So that was how it looked like. All the kids gather in front at teacher's piano and the teacher teaches them the new song, mainly how to sing it.




She even made them danced with one another, helping them to imagine the song and the scene.


The kids use electone when they're learning. Electone is a kind of electric organ used by the Yamaha.



This is Jeremy's book. Book 4! :D


Guess what. I met my standard one class teacher! I haven't seen her for so long for she doesn't teach in Kong Min anymore. And she still remembers me! I'm so touched. Praise the Lord! 

Since I'm starting my work tomorrow. So, I guess I won't be seeing her anymore unless it's God's will. I was abit paiseh to ask for a picture with her but I knew if I don't, I will never have the chance to do so. Tada! Pretty woman eyh! >_<


Basically it's like that. I saw from this handsome guy's blog that Mark Zuckerberg is shutting down Facebook (click here) . Well, I thought a better way would be selling it to someone else -.-


All the best to me tomorrow! Imma office girl to be. LOL! xDD





No comments: