I dare you to click xD

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Office work?!


So, I have started working at Megaview Hotel Kuantan in the sales department for one week already. It was really next to hell and I enjoyed not even a bit of it. Except for the food. All the staff can get free lunch from the kitchen prepared by the hotel chef! Now everyone says : Wahh, so good! >_<

When boss wasn't around, I took a few pictures and tada! 



This is supposedly my table. No. There's no PC for me. But they have a netbook which I used for the 1st day. No good stuff. That's my bag :D


Beside my table is another trainee girl's table. She's having her 6 months practical there. 6 MONTHS NEXT TO HELL!!! Imagine that. No wonder she doesn't dare to do anything, well, 'wrong' xD 
Yeah. I did all the wrong stuff. Like going on Facebook & Twitter during working hours. I even downloaded Tweet Deck! *bangga bangga* 


This is a place of a Malay girl that is working there. Even she's nicer than the Chinese trainee. Twice in my working experiences, the Malay ladies are often nicer then the Chinese ladies. Which is weird



This is a senior's seat. Well, she worked for a few years already. Yeah.




Oooh! This is the fax machine that I learnt to use ont he very 1st day of work itself! Quite fun but it's not when the log status shows NG instead of OK -.-


I like to photocopy stuff too. And it often gets jammed. No! Not my fault! >_<


They call these the.... ermm... I forgot. 
something chart. Functions of the respective days in a event order will be attached to each file.


MASTER PLANNER! When someone calls and wants to have function at the hotel, they'll write in this planner to see whether the hall or wherever is booked or not.
Messy file :P


This is the table where we have our lunch. That's my bottle filled with some tasty drinks prepared by the kitchen too!


This AC. Looks old but it can turn the office as cold as the South pole in a split second. 
Oops. Too exaggerating xD


The office looks like that from the front. The sales department of course. I didn't dare to snap pictures of the other departments. Yet. 

Next to come: My colleagues!!! :D

Til then!

2 comments:

Odi said...

My,my,the place looks pretty boring.

♥ JingWenz ♥贝! said...

well Odi, i agree XD