I dare you to click xD

Friday, August 1, 2008

KL trip?

I went to KL last Friday as mentioned in the previous post.Everything went well except tolerating with two dogs at Enwei’s aunty’s house where I stayed for the past two nights. Urgh…They were barking at me everytime they see me. May be they just want me to play with them.Yada yada…I bought a cute smiley necklace and a not-so-cute handphone strap at Padini Concept Store.And of course a Chinese love novel title Princess’ Romantic Castle from MPH bookstore at 1U.Well I was kinda disappointed because I didn’t found what I was looking for =( It’s okay,just it’s not a suitable time to bring back what I want.
Then we went for lunch at Sushi Zanmai.The food there were awesome.I wasn’t satisfied with what I ate but I was too full to have anymore.I ate a prawn sushi,squid with something which I don’t know what was that and Niku Udon with sliced beef.That pleased me.I ate only these and few cups of Ryokucha means Green Tea.
Overall it’s very nice.Of course it is since I didn’t go with my family.Haha!
(Tried very hard to post the pictures but I can't!Sorry guys...)

No comments: