I dare you to click xD

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

AFS Exchange Student

We have a AFS exchange student at our school today. A girl from Japan. Very Japanese. Especially her accent. Her name is so funny and so hard for me to remember it. Well, I'll ask for her name again some other time. The thing I rememeber about her is, she has short hair. But still longer than mine and she didn't tie it up. Teacher says nothing about it. I wonder why is it so? Is it because she's an exchange student? Or because she's from Japan?

She brings pocket electronic dictionary to school. And she's like honey. Because my fellow friends and classmates surrounded her like bees. Even my maths teacher did the same thing. To give her a seat was something hard to accomnplish because I'm studying in a small classroom. One way to get to the back door was blocked.The tables at the back row are combined so that the Japanese girl can get a good place.

So one more way left to get to the back but I need to walk a big round to go through it. Unfortunately, the peeps that surrounded the Japanese girl made it impossible for me to go through also. what's the point ? =.=

Btw,I'm not envious or whatever. Just, c'mon, I need to walk!

Good news good news!!! Ah Heng is gonna lend me Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. And I don't have to wait long for it. Well, I actually do need to wait. For what? Wait til I'm done with Eclipse then I can read Breaking Dawn. Wakakaka =D Happy happy...

No comments: