I dare you to click xD

Monday, February 23, 2009

Upset =((

26th of February is one of those days that I’m looking forward to. What’s your plan for that day or that week? Birthday party? Or outing with friends? Exactly two weeks before your big day, I was so concerned about how you would celebrate it? Or how would I help you to celebrate it?
May be a surprise birthday party? Ah, for sure your friends won’t help me. But I’ve tried asking your friend. He sucks!
Then days later, he asked me to be a surprise guest for your party they’re having for you. How cool! Well, your friend is not that bad anyway… So, what should I prepare for you so that it’ll be a surprising surprise? I decided to learn how to play the “Happy Birthday song” for you. You know I can’t play piano so it’s a huge surprise. He told me to go to your school this coming Saturday at 10 in the morning. What?!?!?!?!?!?! Your school wor, “siao” arh?
I’m not a student there. I’ve never been to that school before. Everything is just ridiculous. Then, you invited me to go to your birthday party. That you’re planning all by yourself. Hmmm… I still can play you the song ^.^
While I was getting worried and scared and afraid, will I be all alone there? What will happen? Yada yada yada… then, I asked about whether your friends are going to celebrate for you again or not. Then you just replied me: “ Dunno don’t care.”
Are you saying that you don’t know or you’re asking me not to care?
Both. And stop asking questions
What kind of attitude was that? I care so much about you! And your big day of course! I was thinking hardly what to give you as a present,considering what you don’t have and what you would like to have. I was practicing the song so often until Chien Li got so bored with it. I’m willing to talk with your friend that sucks so much,just to give you a surprise. What now? You’re asking me not to care?!?!
Fine!!! I asked because I care…!!!
I’m in a dilemma now. Jordan asked me to be the emcee for this Higher Ground this coming Saturday night. Which one should I go for? One is a day/night I’m looking forward so much and another one is serving the Lord and His people. What about Saturday morning? You friend just informed me, : “We cancelled it.”
Why?
We got stuff to do. There was suppose to be a surprise party but you came up with *I cant get in to your school*
Okay, it’s my entire fault now! Party cancelled because of me. My fault for caring and asking so much. This isn’t fair! But I can’t do anything about it. Because I’m a girl and no one cares.

No comments: