I dare you to click xD

Saturday, February 21, 2009

See you again...

Yesterday, quite a number of friends left Tengku Afzan,they left me as well. Jesslynn,Yu Jun,Suk Wy,Yan Wen, Jie Yin, Pui Yi and lots more. I was kinda sad,because they're leaving. Especially Jesslynn T.T
When I was on my way to school, I was very calm until I recalled that today's the last day for me to see Jesslynn and others in school. I was trying my very best to hold back my tears. Until I saw Jesslynn in my class. She was taking photo with my classmate. Then I pretended like nothing happened and walked to my seat. Then Jesslynn walked towards me and I really couldn't hold it anymore. I quickly put my bags down and threw her a big hug that I loved. I couldn't stop crying at that time.
The main reason was because she's leaving. Nobody to listen to me when I have loads of stories to be shared. Nobody to listen to me when I'm sad and full of sorrows. Nobody to give me a hug when I need it the most. Nobody to play and have fun with me when I'm esctatic. Nobody to comfort me when I've done something wrong. No more...
The second reason is I haven't or might not get my notification letter and I can't go with her.
When I was sobbing in her arms,she was asking what's wrong with me. She thought it's because of the second reason but I didn't dare to tell her I was very sad that she's leaving. After so long of accompaniment.
Jesslynn, what I want to say is, thank you so much for your love and care to me. Thank you for the times where you were there for me when I needed it so much. Thank you for your help and support even I didn't deserve it. Thank you for letting me know that in this world,there are people that will really care for me,and you've shown the best example.
I'm sorry that I'm not a very good friend. I'm sorry that there were times where I mede you feel sad and bad. I'm sorry for being childish. I'm so sorry for everything that I've done that hurt you.
I'll always pray for you in your new school and new surrounding. I'll love you and you'll be my friend always and forever. So long,dear...

1 comment:

† jeszlynnn said...

gosh...
u really made me cry...
lol
when u cried that day,
i perasan a little that u r crying because i'm leaving...
lol
*perasannya*
i'm kinda sad when u told me it's because of the letter...
sorry 4 misunderstanding you...
i'll be missing u alot 2 dear...
no one will listen 2 me lame-ing again...
no one will give me advises anymore...
i miss you larh dear...
i'm sorry that i've not been really good to you...
i should be apologize for treating u badly and hurting you so much...
i'm so sorry...

all the best to you...
wish that u can be by my side...