I dare you to click xD

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happie Birthday ^^

HAPPIE BIRTHDAY to Jess Lynn and Alisson!!!
Well, I haven't got the photos taken with Jess Lynn yet and too TOO bad I didn't take any photo with another birthday girl today =((

Jess Lynn aka Jesz's birthday was celebrated like this:
Yan Wen sms-ed me and asked whether I was free yesterday night or not. So I said yes and she invited me to Jesz's "birthday party" at Megamall.
So I went, dressing up quite nicely. This was the first time I went to the mall like that, and with my friends. Usually I'll go in the afternoon =)

We ate at McDonald, and Jesz was saying: "This is my first time eating here." And Hui Yi replied: " This is my second time."
In my mind, I was like: What laar? Never eat at McDonald before meh?"
So I asked: "Why, you all never come here before arh?" And Jesz said:" This is the first time after it had been renovated."

Shock @.@ Looked around then I realized, owh, it had been renovated. Right... No wonder it's brighter and everything seemed to be nicer. +.+ Sorry laar~~

So, we took photo, and the photo wasn't taken by me 'cause I didn't have my phone!!! *sobs* now I know, I'll die without my phone! So, I'll upload after I get it laar~

This is me and dear Jing Wen aka Crappie ^^

Yay! I was the only one to give Jesz my present =] I hope you like it dear!!!

Alisson's birthday was celebrated like this:
I was back home after Jesz's "birthday party". Suddenly thought of Alisson. Her birthday is tomorrow. But not as lucky as Jesz,she might not be able to celebrate it the way she wants. So, why don't we have a SURPRISE celebration for her? So I sms-ed Enwei and discussed with her. She said yes. So, I forwarded the message to Alfred,Hendriq,Chien Li,Kevin,Jess Minn,Ann Marie, Rachelle and Papa TRAC. Everyone said yes and agreed to share money to buy her a cake. Okie, at least everything was done. Wait, is Alisson going to church tomorrow? What's the point of planning everything if she's not going? So I sms-ed her, and asked her to bring her camera too. Well,that's the biggest mistake done that day! crap,She's being suspicious. Nitez was the only thing I replied so she couldn't ask anymore.

Papa TRAC bought the cake and after making sure she can't see where we put it,then we went into the sanctuary and the service started. Hmmm... there's only 3 (Enwei,Chien Li and I) of us there! Where's Jess Minn? Where's Kevin and Adrian? Their parents were here,where are they?!?!?! So I sms-ed Kevin and asked him, he said he just woke up because his dad didn't wake him up. And now his dad left the house without bringing them! Owh crap, takkan so little people to celebrate meh?
"Can your parents do anything about it? We need both of you here!"

Soon after sending the message, Kevin's mum (Auntie Ai Wah) walked out the church to answer a phone call. So,Chien Li and I knew what's going to happen. It's either a yes or no from Auntie Ai Wah. She came in, put her phone into her bag and held it. Means? She's going back to bring her 2 boys!!! yay!!! After whispering to Uncle Sam (Kevin's dad), she went out. Woooohoooo....
They took quite some time to reach the church and Kevin got scolded laaR~~ Sorry !.!

But I was so nervous and kept asking opinions from Enwei and Chien Li on how to work things out. I guess Alisson knew we were planning something and of course after I was being weird about the camera thingy last night.
So,everything went quite well. Except that the matches Papa TRAC brought wasn't working...Aiks
Happie birthday again!!! Although it's not that surprising in the end, but I hope it's a different birthday celebration for you this sweet year!

-The End-

1 comment:

♥ JingWenz ♥贝! said...

omg
i'm in ur blog..
my pic.....

@.@