I dare you to click xD

Monday, March 9, 2009

Hip Hip Hurray!!!

Just a short recount what happened this year's annual sports day(last Saturday). Great~~~ Sorry laar~ it's mainly her. Ms. President of the Red House. Cheers!!!
Let me tell you what medals and prizes she won this year:
400 metre(category A), 100 metre(category A), 4x100 metre(category A), high jump(category A), tarik tali : All GOLD medal. And a bronze medal for larian pecut terbuka which our school team competed with SMK Air Putih and SMK Tok Sera. The reason why the team got a bronze medal was because it was the last event of the day and our school tem members were tired enough to run. This girl is so damn proud of her achievements in this last year of being in secondary school.

As you can see, her proud looking face. Well,that was just the beginning of going up the stage and get her medals and prizes.



Ooppss, I forgot to mention. She was aiming for the best athlete of the school this year. Great...she got the best athlete prize for category A and ALSO the best athlete of the whole school. She got what she wants!



How proud was I to take photo with her and for her as well. She's the one in the middle for your information. I don't know why the girl beside her suddenly popped out.

After the sports day, we all went to MacDonald at the beach to celebrate. I wasn't sure why I was there and I was the only form 4 girl there. Others were in one gang T.T

SuSu and I ^^
(It didn't look very nice actually)

No comments: