I dare you to click xD

Saturday, March 21, 2009

I'm back =]

I'm back!!! From Children-In-Prayer... Yada yada, I'm still young. But trust me, being in a hall with kids is a bad BAD experience! But hey, kids can pray too! Not only adults and youths. The time of praise of worship was great. I totally felt God's presence ^^

Well, the session wasn't very good. Boring for a youth like me, what about the kids. Pity them. At least I knew what the adults were talking about.

Great news!!! I met Japheth and Eunice from the LYPG KL/PJ. Cool people. We shared about LYPG and prayed together about it. Although Joyce kept saying how fun how cool was CF Camp, but I knew God has a reason for me to attend CIP. And now, no regrets attending CIP =D woooooooohooooooooo................!!!!!!!!!!!

The end of holidays. I managed to finish 1 drama and started the other one. I got enough sleep and rest (sorta). I succeeded not missing XXX so much. I studied, but still not enough.

Aha! Deborah Cheng Yi Wei, I proudly put your name on my blog. We have a deal. She said she's not popular and has no fans in school. [For those who know her,she's damn handsome,i've gotta admit.]
**This lil' girl requested by force to erase her photos from my blog. Sorry laar for those that didn't see it before I deleted it =P **

And hey, the trend now is girls like girls that dress up like guys and guys like guys that dress up like girls. So she HAS a LOT of fans in school. But she didn't admit it. Well, the deal is if I can find anyone that likes her in SCHOOL, I can do whatever I want. Not hard at all,'cause I'm not looking for a fan of the ugliest person in school >.<

-The End-

2 comments:

♥ JingWenz ♥贝! said...

hmmm..
Cheng Yi Wei.
hard 2 avoid others to say her is TB!
but her dimple is quite nice
lol.


`_JingWenZ._.

JazZ xD said...

true true xD