I dare you to click xD

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

*Scream!!!*

Why is my blog so dull and boring while others' are updated so often and interesting? Boring!~
May be it's because they got short post and that's why they update it so often? For those who know me, you'll know I don't like short short posts, like not enough. Most of my post [I said most] are quite long and almost everything's inside. May be from now I should try posting short ones.
Recently, I’m into editing photos using ‘paint’. How sad? Can anyone teach me how to edit photos in a nicer way please please please…


This is one of the photos that I edited. [that I can show it to the public >< ] You guys are important to me!!! *wink*



Talking about MYF Sunday, some MYFers did post it on their blogs. Me? Lazy enough to write anything about it =.=

We shall talk about what we did after MYF Sunday. We[Enwei,Chien Li,Alisson,Hendriq,Alfred,Daniel Foo and I] went to the Lim brothers' [Kevin & Adrian] house for a movie Afternoon!?

Guess what we watched? We watched Quarantine!!! *fear*
For further details, please check out Alisson's and Hendriq's blog.

Now, we shall talk about what happened that Sunday night. I was so exhausted so I nap for awhile on the sofa.When I woke up, everyone went to bed. So I was physically alone. I decided to watch 1 episode of drama first before I online. I was fine when I was occupied. Never thought of the movie anymore. But when i walked to my room/washroom, dark and alone. I start recalling the scary scenes from the movie.

I didn't care, i was online. Because I was so curious, I went to search for the meaning of rabies and read the synopsis of Quarantine on Wikipedia. Some of my unanswered questions were answered after reading the synopsis. I kept on telling Enwei what I've found out after reading those information on Wiki. Rabies are mostly infectious to mammals. Commonly by bitting.Warning to all dogs out there,stay away from me!!!
Human being can be infected with rabies. It happens in Malaysia too!She was like: "wat la u?" hey, I also wanna ask myself: "what la me?"

Then, it was time for me to sleep. So I went to wash up. Throughout the whole process, I kept looking around,being self-conscious. But in my mind, I was like:God is with me. Nothing will happen. No one is around. Nobody will suddenly appear and bite me at my throat. Stay calm.

I prayed for peace. I had peace but after a few seconds,it was gone. Guess I didn't have enough faith =P

I nudged Jon in MSN. No reply~~ But he sms me after that. So I told him what's the problem and he accompanied and comforted me a bit. This really helped: Make sure Tete is with you. Put it beside your head." I almost forgotten that I have Tete with me! But, when I recalled the climax of the movie again,especially after understanding what really happened, i was super scared and I wanted to cover my whole body with my blanket. i tried but I couldn't breathe so i didn't.

I was doubting whether I should stay awake or not. If I sleep, i might have nightmares. If I don't, I'll spend all of my time being scared. While waiting for his reply,I slept. Thank God, I dreamt but no nightmares. Phew~

Peeps, no more horror movies. Never, EVER!

No comments: