I dare you to click xD

Sunday, July 25, 2010

One of the worst days in my life...!

I didn't wanna blog about this but since it's so horrible and that you're reading. Fine. Here you go.

One of the worst days in my life...! I don't really have a list but I just marked them as one. I remember the worst was everything didn't go smoothly from the moment I woke until the moment I rested my head on the pillow at night. Scolding. Scoldings. And more scoldings.

Today wasn't so bad because I was with a friend. Yes. Just Friend.

1st, Auntie Carin is back from China with both of her kids and another Korean boy. Shocked to know that his parents would let him follow another lady to an unknown country that he hasn't been there before. I wonder if the parents have heard of MALAYSIA.

We went out for lunch. A boring one but it's okie. God blessed me.



I told her I wasn't at home. Check your phone,dude! But the lady went to my house to pick me from...the bus station I guess? Man... Mistake #1.


Then, movie time. I wanted to watch something else as long as it's not Inception. But, she didn't want to. 1st time watching movie with her, fine, I gave in. Mistake #2.

So we walked around and waited for the time to pass. The show was at 3.30p.m.
I thought of going home at 4pm but... I got no transport home. We watched. I snoozed. You have no idea how short is my attention span nowadays. Unless it has something to do with Jay Chou ^__^V

The show was boring I can. The only thing that was interesting was when the gravity was gone and people started floating. They fought in the air floating too! Can you imagine how fun is that? 

Mistake #3. We watched a movie that lasted for 2 and a half hours. Man! It ended at 6pm. During the whole movie, my parents called 3times. 3 TIMES!!!

Got home with a heart that was beating abnormally. I asked her to get down the car to just say Hi or whatever, showing that I didn't go out with a guy! She said okie in the beginning, but refused at the end. I knew I couldn't trust her. Mistake #4.

Dad asked her to get down the car somehow. I didn't know how he asked although I was already out of the car. She came down. I went in and closed the gate. Why? As if I was trying to protect her from my dad's blazing anger. I think it didn't work.

Dad sorta scolded me in front of her, asking her not to bring me out anymore which means grounding me in exception going for tuitions. Enwei is gone and she's gone. No more driver. No offence, Enwei.


She was smiling the courtesy smile though I made a face at her. She didn't text me or anything so I assumed that she wasn't happy about the lecture. Fine. Just don't text me. I won't reply either.


The one good thing about dad is...Well not only one but for now, I can only see one: After scolding, he won't continue nagging. It's like nothing ever happened. But, when mum wanted to bring us to the mall, he asked me to get into the house loudly. Means he shouted. Then, he went out himself and left me all alone at home. That's ironic. What's the point grounding me? And I can't see the one good thing in him anymore...

Owh 6 A's and above...Owh straight A's for SPM. You better come quick because I wanna leave Kuantan like NOW.
 If not, Form 6 will be my only choice. Wait, I don't even have a choice. What to do. I'm not the 1st or 2nd daughter that my parents will spend all the money to support them in their tertiary studies. Now I wonder where does all my 16 years Ang Pau money have gone to.

I'm 17. Just that I was allowed to use this year's Ang Pau money.


I have gone too far. One of the worst days in my life. Yupe, this is it. Owh, that Inception show. It's my 2nd movie I regretted watching.

















No comments: