I dare you to click xD

Saturday, July 24, 2010

What to do after finishing my test paper =D

There is someone in class that you'll never talk to for the whole year being in the same class. Why? Not because you-re anti-social; not because you dislike her; not because you hate her... But! It's because you don't need to talk to her.

I'm not a racist or trying to be one, there are a few Malay classmates that I seldom talk to. I can say6 this boldly: I have talked to everyone in my class before. Not conversing to all of them but TALK.

Ahhh... I remember this one. She sits near the light & fan switches. So every time I come into the class and the fans are not on, I will call her out loud: ARAFAH! TOLONG BUKA KIPAS!!!
Well. Fine, maybe [BUKA] doesn't seem to be the right word.

Owh, there's another girl that sits beside the class monitor. My class monitor has thousands of reasons or I should say excuses to not to come to school. Actually I don't really know what are the excuses because I don't care enough to know.

Whenever she's absent and I need her somehow, I would ask the girl that sits beside her saying: "Kenapa Ainina tak datang hari ini?"


She answers:" Saya pun tak tau laar~"


WOW. That helps. A lot. =.=

I remember 1 day I asked the same thing, and she answered me the same thing. Later, I saw the class monitor walking into the class. ALIVE! =__=

I gave her my owh-so-horrible stare and asked: "Kamu cakap dia tak datang?"
She replied: "Saya pun tak tau laar~"


*Faints!*

Owh, by the way she didn't say that the monitor wasn't absent. I asked so. BUT she didn't say she's present either. *evil grin*

Who else? Basically no one else. There's this Chinese girl that I don't really like talking to. See! Told ya I'm not a racist ;)
I'm not sure how to describe her. I shall skip the outward appearance part, it's not good to judge whether she's fat or....OOPS! =P

Inwardly, I'm not sure because I seldom talk to her. But from what I heard from others is that she's a freakishly DFA girl. More DFA than me! in a way...

She haD a online boyfriend from where again...? US I think. His name is Sam Anderson. How? Facebook. Facebook is not just a medium to stalk(according to Enwei), but it's also a good medium to make/have boyfriends.

They were so-called in love for I-don't-know-how-long  and they broke up in the end. I forgot who dumped who. Owh, let me mention this letter she got from him. 
She claimed it to be a 2nd letter from him but she never showed the 1st one. So we assumed that this is the 1st. She brought it to school and most of us read it.

 The "introduction" of the letter was how his place was like, what he's doing while writing the letter: staring out the window thinking of her and blah~ Sounded like it was copied from some loveletter.com website.

We thought it might be a fake letter because it was written with pencil but the stamp was really from US. Fine! You got all the attention this time! 

Owh, I forgot to mention,  the school's Annual Sports Day was around the corner after they broke up. So, she practiced some moves [aka sexy dance] to show us on the Sports Day itself. She brought all she needed. Clothes and a bottle of water. WHY those stuff? You'll know later ;)

I missed quite a lot of her "moves" because I couldn't find their secret hideout. All of us wanted to see her dance but at the same time we were afraid that we might puke. Some watched, some recorded and yeah, it's on Facebook. i think.

I went it later and there came the climax. She did her sexy dance moves and she started pouring water on herself! Her body! OWH MY GOSH!!! What was she trying to do?! May be she forgot that we're in a girls' school and none of us would be...........ehem.............. seduced. Owh wait. May be some will >__<


That's why she needed that bottle of water and clothes. God bless her.


I'm not judging/criticizing anyone or anything but I find her very bold & brave because she dared to do such thing despite knowing what other people think. This is something that I think I can't achieve. YET.


That's all for now. A part of my secondary school life :) 











No comments: