I dare you to click xD

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Behold~

Wow. It has been almost a month since the last time I updated my blog. Wanna be a blogger it seems? 


I have bought Jay Chou's The Era World Tour 2011 CD + DVD. Awesome-ness! I haven't finished watching though =/   let me quote my 2011 quote: I'm not free.



So it has been almost a month since I started working at Mega View Hotel as a sales clerk. Office girl just sounds TOO bad. I didn't enjoy my 1st week, AT ALL. But now, I'm loving my job. I even went to hotel to see my colleagues during CNY! That shows how much I love them. 


God has blessed me ALOT during this period of time. All the sweet and not-so-sweet moments will be one of the memories that I'll cherish forever in my life. I have tried doing ALOT of things in this month. 


Such as singing songs in the hotel ballroom (with the mic xD), taking pictures all around the hotel, eating superbly nice food leftover by the guests, playing Facebook most of the time, designing for the Valentine's day promotion and more...


Now that I'm asked to work in KL for my sister, in something that I'm interested in: Design. If I have 10 parts in me, 9 parts are shouting 'NO' to the invitation to KL. But 1 part knows I'll be benefited if I go. So, it seems that minority wins. For the minority is the conscience. More pictures are coming. I'm just TOO lazy to edit and upload them. Daddy, save me! >_<


I believe more are yet to come, all the best plans from my Daddy in Heaven :)

1 comment: