I dare you to click xD

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The King's Speech :O

I totally didn't plan to blog about this but some random friend asked me to. Well, this shall be a random post. 

This guy aka Mickey was the photographer for a post-Valentine's Day event at my sister's church in Sentul. So I was asked to get the pictures from him. We met at Sunway Pyramid and he had his dinner while copying the pictures into a CD. 

I took this picture of him and he thinks it's ugly. I thought it wasn't that bad, since I was the one who took this :P 

cheh~ self-praise is no praise x)

Mickey! His shirt is so cute! x)




I need a DSLR laa~ Daddy, pretty pretty please...!



Then, the owh-so-demanding Jonathan wanted to watch this movie, I don't know why. So I 'dumped' Mickey & went for this movie.

The King's Speech.



Some man in the movie won Oscars it seems? I have no idea. Still, I Am Number Four is better. Hello, I'm a teenager. You don't expect me to............well, don't expect anything xD


The prince had difficulty in his speaking. Even talking to his children and other people. He can't read out loud without stammering too. So, the wife made him visit a speech therapist. It was tough for him in the beginning but he began to pick up with his determination & perseverance. 


He wasn't very well prepared when he had to declare a war speech live broadcasting. He practiced a lot with the therapist & at last he made it. It wasn't perfect but it was very good. 

So basically the show was like that. It got a little boring near the end but I won't regret as long as I can spend some time with the owh-so-busy Jonathan. Teehee.



12th should be my last day but I was informed that there's a function I need to work at from 11th - 13th. Well, well. Can't wait to ciao~ :D

2 movies in 2 days! Woots xD











No comments: