I dare you to click xD

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

AWESOME :D

Let me talk about the 1st movie I watched in 2011. Yeah, end of February only 1 movie? Wait! This was my 3rd! :P
1st was of course The Green Hornet starring Jay Chou. Jay is good.
2nd was Homecoming during CNY. A Singaporean comedy. It's good! Hilarious :P
3rd was I Am Number Four starring Alex Pettyfer & Dianna Agron. 


I went to Tropicana Cty Mall to watch it with my sister and it was superb! I mean the movie, not her :P
Well, she likes it too. Alex didn't look very stunning in the beginning but he has hot body! LOL I don't usually go for hot guys BUT...! 




He's not bad laa~ He's an English actor & model. I didn't notice his should-be-quite-noticeable British accent which is a good thing. 

A scene from the show:



I won't be talking about the movie but just 1 word to describe it: AWESOME!!! 







So for all of you that haven't got the chance to watch this, please do. 
You will not regret it and do tell me what you think after watching it ^_^










No comments: