I dare you to click xD

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

You made me love Japanese food!

This incident took place exactly 1 week ago. Sorry for the late update.

My eldest sister, Michelle came back from KK and decided to treat both my second sister,Charleen & I for a good dinner. I didn't know they knew I like Japanese food. It's actually a preference for food but now I'm all hyped up seeing Japanese restaurant. Whee~ 



Thanks to Joshua for making me lean how to enjoy Japanese food. I still remember how tough it was for me to actually eat a piece of Sashimi. 




I always order this when I go for Japanese food. Udon! *loves*



And of course one of the best is Sashimi itself. Michelle ordered 2 plates in total.... 14 pieces?! :D
I was so full! xD




Michelle ordered this for herself.






And also the other Sushis. A super good meal & experience. Hope to go there again.Soon :P




Thanks, Daddy.


No comments: