I dare you to click xD

Friday, April 25, 2008

SpOt Check...meANs???

Rules are made to be broken.Well this statement is so true.
Our class --3Bijak got spot check today.Our beloved Head Prefect brought her biro-biro's
(I mean a lot of them...)which I counted--There were 11 of them!!!
Fuyoh!scary man...hey I brought liquid paper lah..But I never thought of that till Audrey told me that her liquid paper was confiscated.Hmmm...
This is something illegal that I brought:
1.liquid paper which I mentioned just now,and
2.Jay Chou's lyrics which included his picture ><
I hear Wen Yi and Wen Jie brought their handphones to school.WY told me she's going to WJ's house later,that's the reason she brought.Well its' okay with me but I just thought that they shouldn't bring it no matter what the reason will be.So I shared with Audrey what I felt.I asked her too what will happen if there's a sudden spot check today ><
As I said,there was a spot check.I mean sudden spot check.May be God wants to keep them safe,WY and WJ kept their phone...Everything was fine and some people got their belongings confiscated.To be honest,actually I knew there'll be a spot check so I actually kept my things and they were not confiscated.And Audrey didn't feel nice about this.She even suspects me of reporting this and caused the prefects to spot check our class.
Well if I were her,I'll think like that too so it's okay.I don't blame her for that.But the problem is...she's actually close with WY and WJ.

No comments: