I dare you to click xD

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

HaPPy BirthDay!

Yesterday was my birthday.It's a very special birthday as far as I can remember.
The first person that wished me was my mum.I was kind of surprise though.
I got some greetings in school and most important one was from my lil' sis at school.In the evening,I brought blueberry cake at Crystal Cake House.The first cake after my first birthday.lol.Then I had dinner with my mum,my aunt and my cousin at Ah Soon Restaurant for the first.Well lots of first time yesterday ^^.First time trying all those food.Later after dinner,I went to the beach to bring back some food for my dod since he didn't join us for dinner.Well he likes lamb chop so we decided to go there for it.Mr.JC called me to wish me a happy birthday.We chatted and he sang me a birthday song.I knew he can sing but he didn't sing in front of me before.Okie,maybe once and no more because he said his singing sucks.But after the birthday song,I was so touched and it was the best wish ever!I went back home and I celebrated it with my family.And my cake after 14 long years >< My bro gave me a simple card written Happy birday Jasmine and a birthday cake with 3 candles was drawn on it.(NOTE:It's birday!)
But overall,it was nice except 3 very inportant people to me didn't remember about my birthday =(
Lastly,thanks to all these people:
Mum,Jing Wen,Jesslynn,Jie Wen,Joanna,Idzuanie,Vanessa,Li Vien,Hui Xian,Gladys,Euvin,Alan,Jonathan,Joshua,Charleen and Michelle(my sisters) and much more...Can't list them all!

No comments: