I dare you to click xD

Friday, April 25, 2008

WORst STill...

I feel so sick and tired today.It's like everyone thinks that I'm the backstabber of the class.What the?WY and WJ's attitude towards me were so bad.At least worst than last time.And WJ even said she'll slap the person if she finds out the backstabber(she's kind of emo then,always~).What now har?want to scare me arh?Come lar...But hey...why everyone thinks it's me?Just because my stuff weren't confiscated?Just because I didn't feel bad about the spot check?Just because I knew there'll be a spot check but I didn't tell WY and WJ so that they can hide their phones?Just because I have no comments about the spot check?Please lar people...Use your brains!!!Aren't all the questions mentioned are not logical.Why don't you people suspects all the malays and indians but instead of me???The worst part is they just kept quiet and talked about it when I wasn't around.When I enter the class,they all went back to their own seats.Even some of them said something about backstabbing in front of me?want to say then say to me lar...No need to do things like that.Make me feel sad only!!!!!!!

No comments: