I dare you to click xD

Friday, August 8, 2008

AnoTher MeMoRaBle Day...T.T

I lost my phone last Sunday.May be I should say my phone was stolen.I was at Jom Heboh that afternoon and someone just took it from my bag without me knowing.It’s just too many people around me so I didn’t actually feel anything.

Suddenly,instinct told me to check my bag.The first thing I saw was my bag was unzipped.Open and see,my phone wasn’t there.Without further hesitation,I told my mum someone stole my phone.My sister said I was calm that time and if she was me,she wouldn’t be this calm.
My sister tried to call my number and found it off.Means?It’s stolen not that I dropped it somewhere as a promoter said.No mood to walk around already.Went off crying.Three of us (my sisters and I) had the same experience,losing a phone.I mean phone got stolen.

There goes the story…I lost my phone.What I’m worried now is all my pictures in my phone.My friend said the thief may upload it in the internet.I’m dying if that is what really going to happen.No more contacts,no more sms-ing,no more calling.

For all my friends,what I want to say is:
Be aware of your bag/handphone.
Try to avoid being in crowded places.
Sorry if you can’t contact me.
Do sms me so that I can have your number back.
Pray for me if you’re willing to.

A lot of things happened this two months.First,I lost RM70.Second,my sister wants the car and my dad spent RM300++ to repair the car.Thirdly,my phone is stolen.Now,my refrigerator at home is spoiled.My mum needs to buy a new one at anytime.May be God is testing us and let Satan to do anything like what happened to Jacob in the Bible.I hope we can overcome this as soon as possible.

No comments: