I dare you to click xD

Friday, August 8, 2008

Why Why Why?

Here…my blog.Will be 1-year-old on the 3oth of August 2008.Hope I can reach 50 posts by that time.Today I heard complaints from my friend.She hates someone in our school.Well I understand that because I dislike her too.
Why are there such people on earth?looks nice on the outside but as evil as a witch on the inside.Try to be good but doesn’t realize that she’s doing real bad.The person craps in her own blog.I wonder what’s her reason having a blog.Make everyone admire her or just expressing her own feeling.Which is what I’m doing now.
If criticizing is not wrong/not a sin,surely I had already talk to her face-to-face.I don’t want to be rude.So what I can do is stay away from her.
I really really REALLY don’t understand why is she like that.She looks so nice on the outside.But she’s so proud.I know her results are good,she’s hardworking,she’s well…kind of pretty but she can’t think that she’s the first in the whole wide world and treat everyone else as her slave.She’s not right anytime and she hates it so much when other people correct her.It’s something that shouldn’t be in a Christian.
Well too bad I can’t help to talk to her.I’ll just pray for her and ask God to change her…

No comments: