I dare you to click xD

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Revolution Conference! Here I come!

Hurray!!! I’m going to Revolution Conference tomorrow!!! A lot of things need to be settled like accommodation and transport.A lot of problems but I managed to settle all and yes, I’m going to Revolution Conference tomorrow.
Programme:Time
Thursday, 21st Aug
Friday, 22nd Aug
Saturday, 23rd Aug
8.30 am

Registration Opens
Day (9.00 am - 4.00 pm)

Revo Worship,Revo Academy 1 & 2Lunch (Not provided) Breakout ,Afternoon Tea
Revo Worship,Revo Academy 3 & 4 Lunch (Not provided) Breakout ,Afternoon Tea
REVO P.A.R.T.Y.
7.00 pm
Door Opens / Registration Opens
Special Performance,Revo Worship,Revo Word 3 Refreshment/End
Night (8.00 pm - 10.30 pm)
Special Performance,Revo Worship,Revo Word 1Refreshment/End
Special Performance,Revo Worship,Revo Word 2 Refreshment/End

How great is that?Though PMR Trial is near,but I think I’m willing to spend more time with God and learn more about Him.A lot people are not allowed to go because of trials and other excuses.But I’m glad and grateful I’m going.Thank God.
For those who wants me to help them to get anything (t-shirt,badges…), please let me know soon ya! =)

No comments: